Crazy Facts About Your Stomach
How much do you know about your good ole tummy? Here are some interesting facts you probably did not know.
Your stomach doesn’t digest the food you eat.
- The stomach is more of a holding cell at a prepping stage in the digestive process.
- The foods you eat aren’t digested in the order you eat them.
- All of the food goes to the stomach, and the stomach churns everything together.
- The stomach breaks down the collection of food into particles known as chyme.
- When everything has been churned and prepped, it released into the small intestine.
- The small intestine is actually where the digesting goes down.